Thursday, October 25, 2012

True Life : College

Those first few weeks of college are they really the hardest? That is a question I have asked myself many times. It's been about three months since I've started school and I don't feel like it has gotten any easier. I miss my family. I miss having free time. 
Is this OK? I would think so, I mean what's wrong with missing what you've been used to for so long? Nothing. 
The Making new friends thing, it's harder then one would think to just make friends, easy yet hard. I mean you have your friends in class but where are they once you leave class? missing. They aren't there.
 College will be worth it, you get a degree, you get a job. You do something along the lines of what you've wanted to do and be your whole life.

My name is Anonymous, 
I will cover many topics people wonder about while at Campus and off Campus. I mean is college really what it seems? is it full of parties mean/judgmental frats, and sororities? Are the cliques really gone?

True Life: College


loves,
Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. It's true, making friends is hard. During class hours you have company, after class you are alone.

    ReplyDelete